Executive DirectorCompany: Leadership Springfield
Date Posted: April 3, 2018
Executive Director of Leadership Springfield
Current Job Title Executive Director of Leadership Springfield
Report To Board of Directors
Hours Full Time
Location Springfield, MO
Revised March 2018
Leadership Springfield is looking to hire the first executive director in the 34-year history of our organization. The executive director will provide strategic direction for the organization, expand programs to increase our impact on the community, and oversee Leadership Springfield staff. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with strong relationships skills and a passion for the Springfield community.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
Purpose: The Executive Director of Leadership Springfield ensures the ongoing success of the organization and its efforts to carry out its mission.
• Provide strategic oversight and direction for Leadership Springfield.
• Create and implement strategies to maximize existing and new programs to impact the Springfield Community
• Manage and develop Leadership Springfield staff
• Work closely with the Board of Directors and Leadership Springfield Alumni to maximize engagement
• Establish and maintain a sustainable budget and manage financials within the budget
• Leadership Springfield become sustainable within 3 years
• Expansion of programs to meet emerging leadership needs in the community
• Diversify participation in programs to better reflect our community
• Continue the high quality of existing programs and continue that level of quality to existing programs
• Maintain and foster solid relationships with alumni and the community
To inquire about the position, please send your resume and cover letter to incoming Leadership Springfield board president Don Harkey at: firstname.lastname@example.org.