Resource Development DirectorCompany: United Way of the Ozarks
Date Posted: June 15, 2017
This is a full-time, exempt position that reports directly to the Vice President of Resource Development. The position is responsible for managing and developing financial resources and utilizing relationship-based strategies to reach assigned fundraising goals. The full job description can be seen at www.uwozarks.com/about/job-opportunities/.
* Bachelor’s degree in human services, marketing, or related fields preferred
* Two years’ professional experience in non-profit fundraising, sales, and/or marketing preferred
* Strong written and oral communication skills with public speaking experience
* Proven ability to solicit gifts from individuals and companies
* Ability to work independently and proactively
* Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, and donor management systems
* Ability to represent the organization in a professional manner
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Cindy Mergen. No phone calls or walk-ins, please. EOE.
non-profit fundraising, sales, and/or marketing preferred: 2 years
Open until filled